FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost new PS90 with 300 rnds of ammo, 3 50rnd mags, dies for reloading asking 1400. I am mostly looking for a MP5 type rifle in trade, but open to all offers. Shot less the 200 rounds through it.

I've had about 30 people ask if its the white or black ring. It's currently the white ring, But I have an Aimpoint M3 that I can add for extra cash. You would need to by the rails to mount it. It's new and would sell it with the PS90 for $375.

[email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im located in Colorado and yes I would pay the shipping if the 1400 is the offer. If someone wants to go lower. I might consider the offer, but the shipping wont be included at that point. thanks

·
Vendor
5,651 Posts
:shock:
Great price. I'd buy it from you but I can't have the 50 rd mags here in Mass. I can only have 10 rounders. :(
and I don't need the dies.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Buyers Beware.
I have been in private communication with the seller. He backed out when I suggested a secure method of doing business, from his FFL to mine.
Also he said it was a black reticle (as in the photo - notice the square shape of the optic) but now the description states it is a white ring optic :evil:.

Maybe it's nothing and I'm just being sour...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I backed out because you want me to pay extra fees and do it your way and I dont see why I should have to spend money to sell something I am already losing money on.

I am sorry you have been taken before and that is the driving focus here. You dont want to get scammed. I've offered my phone and anything to discuss this, but yet you havent bothered to call me. You just want me to haul it all down to my local gun shop so you can buy it from them. Call them and buy one from them then. I did. Sorry if I sound a bit pissed off, but dont trash me on a board because I backed out of selling it to you because it was seeming like way to much work to make you happy.

Also, I made a mistake when I stated it was black. I couldnt remember at that time and when everyone else asked. I went to double check. Sorry for the confusion. Now you have a reason to back out as well. Good luck in your search.

I can also take as many pictures as anyone would like with today's newspaper if they need it.

I think you are being a bit sour here. I've sold on AR15.com, EBAY, CO-AR15.com, RMGO.net, SASS, Glocktalk and some others and no one has ever been upset when they got what I sent.

Out

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm confused. What was the problem with the transfer? If it's to different states then you have to use an FFL. Depending on the state even if it's an in state transfer you may still have to use FFL.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I offered to use an FFL if he paid the fee's. He didnt want to. So I bagged the deal. According to the BATF I do not have to use an FFL if I am shipping to one. Thus saving the fee's a FFL charges. My local shop charges 35 dollars to do transfers. I had already offered to pay shipping. How much more am I suppose to throw in?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Personally - I only sell face to face because I don't want to hassle with FFls and fees and shipping costs and who pays what. Luckily, I am close enough to Houston and Austin that I always sell my guns w/i a week or so.

However, IF I ever did ship a gun, I think FFL to FFL is the safer way - but yea, more fees.

So, I wouldn't beat the seller up about this.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I offered $1430, because I assumed a transfer fee of $30. I would have paid another $5 But that was before I realized the original picture and PM weren't true, that there wasn't a black ring sight included.

I think this guy made an honest mistake. And the pictures now show what he actually has to offer. I've backed out of the deal because I was in it for a black ring sight.

The following rant has little to do with the above sale...
but I highly recommend FFL to FFL transfers. As the buyer you will have to pay an extra $30 in most cases, but this gives you the BEST insurance against getting ripped off

If you use PayPal to buy a gun and it doesn't arrive they will NOT help you settle the claim or give you your money back. PayPal has a policy against firearms. Also, I have been ripped off by Money Order... I learned a neat fact: only 10% of mail order and internet fraud is investigated and only 2 percent of cases involving a conviction result in the victim getting their money back!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for the info about Paypal. I didn't know that.

Also, you never offered 1430. I have the PM's to prove it. The picture originally posted is of the second one I own. This one was bought for my wife as she liked to shoot with me and now we are separated and that part of the reason this one is being sold. I honestly, never noticed the sites were different on them.

·
Registered
980 Posts
keota the text below is copied from my sentbox. notice $1430, I guess you missed that

Here is my suggested course of action
* you take the PS90, mags, and dies to your FFL and pay them their fee
*give me your FFL's contact info. I will then call them to verify and give them my FFL's info
*I'll wire you $1430 ($30 is the going rate for transfers in my area)
*when you receive my payment you can call your FFL and give them the OK to ship

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes, you are correct. I do apologize. thats when I told you I dont do wire transfers. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Maybe this is it.

I am not taking any sides, but I am sure there were good reasons.

I assume he backed out because it was FFL to FFL. Usually FFL to FFL is not as expensive because they can use USPS priority mail.

By all means, I love my FFL. They were so nice to me and I still use em. However, they will not use USPS priority and Only FedEx 1day(pistol), and Ground for Rifle. So, If i use FFL to FFL to sell my firearm, it will cost me like $40-75 to ship (Depends on what type of firearm it is).

It is FedEx and UPS POLICY , but law requires you to ship the firearm to FFL.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
My suggestion - I can lock this thread and U can start it over with your forsale ad if U want - Most of this should have been done PM. Let me know if this is what U want.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shipwreck,

Thanks for the offer, but I think I have the rifle sold. If not. I will get in touch with you. No hard feelings to anyone on this site. It was pretty much a miss understanding.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.