FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning to all. I'm one of the newest FNH converts and happy to join this fine board. Just purchased a FNP9 and took it to the range last night. 100 rounds of Winchester and Remington down the pipe with absolutely no hiccups. Fed flawlessly and made me realize why I'm returning to 9mm. The weapon shoots POI=POA, or as close as I can make it, and the recoil is so much easier on my hands after so many rounds of .45. The price of ammo is one of the reasons I came back to 9mm and I'm glad I discovered FNH. This board is fabulous, comprehensive and displays a wealth of information. For those interested I'm a retired Army Aviator (Southeast Asia wargames) and currently work for a County Police Department in Central Virginia in non-sworn capacity. In excess of 40 years carrying weapons in a variety of jobs and I've just now discovered FNH. Good things come to those who wait.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service. I also have an FNP9 and love it. It's very accurate and reliable. I bought some night sights for it but can't put them on until the person who borrwed my sight tool returns it. So, you got to fly Neptunes huh? Were the jet engines used all the time or just when needed?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Flying the Neptune

Yes, the jets were used only for takeoff and landing. They got us airborne as we took off at max gross weight with enough fuel for a 12 hour mission. Lit them up for landing but only used them when we had to go around. Thanks for all the welcomes. Great forum.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Greetings from not-too-far-away in Salem. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts