FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all!

I've been haunting these forums for the past couple of years, so I finally decided to jump in! I got into FN when my father bought me a SCAR 17S for my high school graduation (black, of course), and I've been in love since then! Not much else to say about me except that I've worked in the gun business for the past few years, have dabbled in some
competitions when time allows it, and enjoy shooting at my backyard range. I'd also say I'm a big reloader, but that would imply I have some idea what the heck I'm doing, especially when it comes to rifle rounds, lol.

Thanks for having me, and it's a pleasure to meet y'all!

·
Premium Member
9,484 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Your Dad thinking about adopting any 48 yr olds? Welcome aboard brother.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your Dad thinking about adopting any 48 yr olds? Welcome aboard sister.
Yeah, he told me start of my senior year that if I could get Magna Cum Lauda, he'd buy me anything I wanted, thinking that I wouldn't really go for it. At the time, he had no idea I was becoming a bit of a gun fanatic, and I'd been drooling over the 17 when I saw it at NRA Annual the year it came out. So I made it (barely) and told him to cough up.

Now that I think about it, that might be the reason they refused to pay my college tuition right after. The gun was as much as my first semester, if I recall...

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!! Go shooting. !!!!!!

Some advice, Register to vote. And VOTE. !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts