FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined yesterday. It looks like a great community to be a part of. I am excited to learn and share.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Welcome! :)

Enjoy, have fun, and learn!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iCeMaN said:
Welcome to the board.
iCeMaN, I'll have to echo my admiration for H&K. I run with a G-36C at work. That's really what brought me to getting my PS-90 because of my distain for the classic dirty AR's. I am also jealous about your SCAR(L) that's on the way. That really looks like the gun to roll with. I'm sure that set you back some. Enjoy and take care.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
wallyp said:
iCeMaN said:
Welcome to the board.
iCeMaN, I'll have to echo my admiration for H&K. I run with a G-36C at work. That's really what brought me to getting my PS-90 because of my distain for the classic dirty AR's. I am also jealous about your SCAR(L) that's on the way. That really looks like the gun to roll with. I'm sure that set you back some. Enjoy and take care.
Heh G36 ehh? :twisted: Yea I'm an H&K and FN freak. If i can get my hands and a SCAR-H...I'll be adding that to my list as well. :?

·
Registered
136 Posts
How do? :)

I used to live out there. Just one question:

The "U" or the "Y"?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Art SC said:
How do? :)

I used to live out there. Just one question:

The "U" or the "Y"?
I grew up in "U" territory, but went to the "Y." We ended up staying in "Y" ville and love it. It was a sad day for us a week ago. Good for the "U of U." Hopefully they will have a good show in the BCS like they did in 2004. Anyway, where did you live?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Scar

wallyp said:
iCeMaN said:
Welcome to the board.
Ok iCe, I broke down today and put half down on a SCAR. They say sometime just after Christmas. What did you end up paying for one? Mine was 2500. Also, is it suppose to come with multiple barrels at that price?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I paid 2800 and from what I was told (owner wasn't sure) it should come with two barrels. I also ordered some ammo ect with that purchase. It was 2500 and change if I remember correctly. I don't remember the exact number b/c I bought a good bit of ammo with it....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Anyway, where did you live?
1981-1983 I lived up on the East Bench at Fort Douglas near the "This is the Place" Monument & the Zoo. I was on Special Duty (SD) from the SF 5th Gp and taught Army ROTC at the University of Utah for two years while taking Geology, Meteorology and Skiing courses for myself. Turns out I really suck at skiing... :roll:

Those were great days to be a basketball fan. Danny Ainge played for the Y and Tom Chambers and Danny Vranes were playing for the U.

My ex was Mormon (she and my kids still are and they all live back there). My oldest son went on a Church mission and just graduated from Utah State in Aeronautical Engineering and received an officer's commission in the US Air Force this last summer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts