FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A cool new product from Griffin Armament the QD Blast Shield. Especially effective on short barrels, the unique design of the QD Blast Shield directs concussive force forward allowing an end user to rapidly reconfigure muzzle device function. It goes over the Griffin line of QD 5.56 mounts including the Flash Comp, Muzzle Brake, Compensating Flash Hider, and Tactical Compensator.

It is also compatible with A2 Compensators that fall within the NATO spec blueprinted dimensions. Although many companies manufacture A2 style compensators not all of them are dimensioned properly. Not Compatible with BCM, BCE or PWS muzzle devices.

The Griffin QD Blast shield is available on our site Griffin Armament QD BLAST SHIELD - For Sale
Also check out this video from Griffin.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Got mine in today, fast service and shipping, I will be buying from you guys again! Here's and interesting fact, it works with Daniel Defense flash hiders, which means one is going back on my DDM4 V5. It fits more snug than the A2, but it has less wobble to it. IMO, It looks right at home on my MK18 pistol. Potato pics below for you all to see (looks sexier in person).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.