FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8) Hi guys, don't know where else to put this, so I'm sticking it here! I'll take the bull by the horns and contact Monolith AFTER a bunch of guys commit on this thread....a simple 'I'm in' will do. I'm not going to wait to long, as I really want one myself. I figure two weeks and we're doing it or not! Seems bout $150 is the going individual price. So I'll try to get it cheaper!

I recon we can work out logistics and such after we get a bunch of people wanting to do this

Anyhow.....check out the pic in the thread in this area and respond if you want to get one!

Thanks,
Gerry :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you guys can get it done, the Group buy price on 10 units will be $139. (each) with shipping included. That would save each of you guys about $18. if you included shipping.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Drop me a note with the info, I'm definately interested.

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
8) no problem, personally , looks to me like 1) only a few guys are interested and 2) the discount isn't going to be large enough to merit the effort involved.....$18 is small enough to just order the thing at full price and have it already!
To many other issues are starting to crop up.

I'll keep watching and see what everyone decides.

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8) Hey guys, I'll still try to get this together for everyone now that it's all worked out, but I have a confession...I couldn't wait..it was totaly eating on me....I got mine shipped today! When ya got the itch it's gotta be scratched :D
Anyhow, outside of that, nothings changed!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't feel bad, I weakened as well. :) My only concern right now is that none of my emails to Monolith Arms have been answered yet. :evil:

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
8)don't fret, they're honest, just busy...check my pm to you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in for one

I'll take one...is the group buy price being honored?
How do I buy at that price?
Someone PM me or email me.
Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
OK texfed, how the heck did you get one shipped to you so fast?

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK texfed, how the heck did you get one shipped to you so fast?
Hadn't received it yet....sent a postal money order , priority. It got there, Brian told me he shipped it same day. Probably get here next few days.
No magic!
Like a kid at Xmas, can't waite to get it and play with it! :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Put me down for one as well. PM me or post where the $$ gets sent to. Also what kind of time frame are we looking at? If it is going to be more than a few weeks I may weaken as well!

·
Banned
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We're getting there fatcat, 4 more and I'll get hold of em and talk turkey, But don't forget, Saturday, I'm out of it and someone else can take over. I beleive everyone else is dying to get it going!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.