FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, guess who got quoted in Stars and Stripes newspaper? That's right, me! Here's a link to the article online:

U.S. service members stationed abroad follow election results

My quote is about 3/4 of the way down the page. For those not interested in reading the whole article, here's my contribution:

Not everyone was feeling those good-time Obama vibes.

Spc. Ryan Horst said he's a big believer in the Second Amendment and is worried that government will swing to the far left on gun issues.

"I'm very afraid for the next four years," Horst said. "I've never been this concerned, ever… God help America."

I blogged about the interview details on my online blog. Check it out here.

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Nice. Not only do you continue to serve our country, but you voice your opinion. Keep it up.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
U da MAN!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
way to step up and tell them how it is, i"m glad they printed it too! :shock:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
As U are in the military - once he is actually in office, you can't state that kinda stuff publicly, though. right?

isn't it against regs to talk negtively about the pres in public?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ShipWreck said:
As U are in the military - once he is actually in office, you can't state that kinda stuff publicly, though. right?

isn't it against regs to talk negtively about the pres in public?
Guess it's a good thing I'm getting a medical discharge later this month then, huh? :? :cool:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Madhouse said:
Geez, not neccessarily. You ok?
Depends on how you look at it, I guess. I've got a knee injury causing chronic pain that my ortho doc back home thinks is nerve pain/damage, however, the military ortho docs here in Korea disagree. Some days are better than others, but I can still get along ok. Enough to be useful to any underground resistance movement, if need be. :-D j/k... mostly.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
FSCJedi said:
Hey everyone, guess who got quoted in Stars and Stripes newspaper? That's right, me! Here's a link to the article online:

U.S. service members stationed abroad follow election results

My quote is about 3/4 of the way down the page. For those not interested in reading the whole article, here's my contribution:

Not everyone was feeling those good-time Obama vibes.

Spc. Ryan Horst said he's a big believer in the Second Amendment and is worried that government will swing to the far left on gun issues.

"I'm very afraid for the next four years," Horst said. "I've never been this concerned, ever… God help America."
I blogged about the interview details on my online blog. Check it out here.
I just read over your blog and enjoyed it! It would be a blast to go and have a few beers with you if the opportunity presented itself. :? We do share ALOT of the same political views too!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
iCeMaN said:
I just read over your blog and enjoyed it! It would be a blast to go and have a few beers with you if the opportunity presented itself. :? We do share ALOT of the same political views too!
Thanks! You're in northern KY and I'm in eastern WV (at least I will be back soon), so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch (MapQuest says 8 hours) to meet up at some point in the future to shoot some $hit (or targets, for that matter).

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Hell yea! We'll lock it in! :?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts