·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kameron! Get you some striped undies or is that you on the last shot?
No sir I can't lay claim to that one... I can't remember ever seeing striped undies for sale for as long as I've been on this earth.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10:41 A.M. I walked by a room labeled "bomb shelter" on the way to the toilet earlier... :-D not very comforting considering the bunkers all have huge gaping holes in the roofs. When the French built them they told the kuwaitis that they would stand up to all ordnance. Except in the fine print it was stated "except for U.S. ordnance". There are shadows on the wall where people were standing when it happened.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you buy a "duty free" weapon in Kuwait? Can you even have one?
Unfortunately no. However, the crime is next to nil. Due to the fact that Kuwaiti jail is a virtual death sentence. You literally get starved to death. Because they don't feed their prisoners. Its up to the prisoners family's to feed them. There are no human rights while you are in prison here. And terrorism is dealt with with extreme prejudice. If they catch a terrorist they kill him and his whole family including the ones that are living back wherever they came from. They don't play.

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
What a great concept, one which needs adopting worldwide! I can think of no better deterrent to terrorism.

If they catch a terrorist they kill him and his whole family including the ones that are living back wherever they came from. They don't play.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a great concept, one which needs adopting worldwide! I can think of no better deterrent to terrorism.
Its working too. They haven't done anything stupid in these parts for years.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
454 Posts
LOL that picture is a bit far-fetched. Unless that's a hobbit holding that, it'd be over 30mm easily. The .577 is slightly bigger in diameter than a .50 bmg, and is a heavier cartridge, but is far inferior. The 50 bmg holds more powder, has a much greater muzzle velocity, and more kinetic energy. As for the video, loved it. Absolutely loved watching the jihadis blowing themselves up, that never gets old.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
LOL that picture is a bit far-fetched. Unless that's a hobbit holding that, it'd be over 30mm easily. The .577 is slightly bigger in diameter than a .50 bmg, and is a heavier cartridge, but is far inferior. The 50 bmg holds more powder, has a much greater muzzle velocity, and more kinetic energy. As for the video, loved it. Absolutely loved watching the jihadis blowing themselves up, that never gets old.
I know :-D that's why I put up that wiki link to the .577

The reason the kick is so awful is because there is zero compensation to be had in the form of a brake or weight of the rifle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts