1,238 Posts
That just made my day. :?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
horse9640 said:
I like the AR with the EO Tech :shock:

That's my newest purchase, a High Standard HSTX6551 - bought it on a whim when I saw the guy post the for sale ad. I haven't fired it yet, maybe I'll go do that today. :?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, and not pictured is the "special" AR-15 that I've paid for, just waiting on a "special" govt agency to allow me to bring it home. Along with its "special" accessory.

:twisted:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
If U feel over burdened with some of those guns, and U have the urge to transport any to College Station - let me know :lol:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I keep kicking myself for passing up the opportunity this last year to ad an AR to the collection. I may never get the chance now. :(

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I think I am like the only person on the board who doesn't own an ar :oops:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I think I am like the only person on the board who doesn't own an ar :oops:
No, I don't either, and doubt I will. I'll stick with my PS90. I have always been more interested in handguns. The PS90 is my all time fav rifle - and I am satisfied with just the 1.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Good to know its not just me. Ill have something better than an ar anyway :twisted:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
iCeMaN said:
Good to know its not just me. Ill have something better than an ar anyway :twisted:
Yeah, you will. I don't own an AR, probably never will own a "true" AR that is DI. Might eventually get a Barrett 468, or whatever they are calling them now, eventually, or an LWRC or some other sort of piston driven AR style rifle.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
iCeMaN said:

I don't have an AR either. Does an XCR count as an AR???? That's what I want for my first black rifle.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Furyataurus said:
iCeMaN said:

I don't have an AR either. Does an XCR count as an AR???? That's what I want for my first black rifle.
No. It's not direct impingement, doesn't have the same charging handle, and has a folding stock/no buffer system. The XCR is closer to the SCAR.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Enigma Nostra said:
None for me either. My only .223 is a select fire FNC w/Suppressor

-E
Nice :shock:

Must post pictures!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts