FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend is our semi-annual gun show, my first with a 5-7. Does anyone know what I can expect as far as availability and pricing for the 5-7 round? Or should I pick up a case for 699$ and not worry about missing out. Would need to take off work to make the gun show is why I ask.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here in OKC they started carrying it a couple months ago. Its going for $20.99-$21.99. So not much difference from Bass Pro Shop here. I say pick it up for $699.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Cheapest case (2000 rounds) I've been able to buy is $719 shipped to my house. That's about $17.98 per box of 50. A box of 50 at our last gun show was around $21 each so I didn't even get to the haggle price or whether or not that included sales tax.....still too high even without sales tax.

I'd certainly go with the $699.....

·
Registered
912 Posts
Does anyone ever get good deals at gunshows anymore?

I, for one, wouldn't be disappointed if gunshows stopped. Same old crap, every single time, . . . . and no deals to speak of.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I've found that if you aren't there on day one of the gun show at the opening bell, you might as well plan on it being a junk sale rather than a gun show. It's unfortunate.

Zhur

·
Registered
7 Posts
I finally gave up on ever finding good prices at gun shows. I see that Cabela's has $4.95 flat rate shipping thru 9/24 for all orders over $150. Their 500 round deal with dry ammo box is $189.99.

·
Registered
112 Posts
gw45acp said:
I finally gave up on ever finding good prices at gun shows. I see that Cabela's has $4.95 flat rate shipping thru 9/24 for all orders over $150. Their 500 round deal with dry ammo box is $189.99.
That is where I have bought my last 1500 rounds from.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Went to a show this weekend - 100 tables or so.

A whole *6* boxes of 5.7 ammo in the whole place... and I went in as a worker, so I got to see it all an hour before the public came in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that is about how many boxes were available at the show here. wanted 20 $ per box. wound up getting .223 ammo.

·
Registered
11 Posts
5.7X28mm ammo

www.Midwayusa.com has 2000rounds of SS197 for 699.99. It is on back order but there web site says that you can still order it. I don't know what they charge to ship but it is only 17.50 a box. I am going to order 4000 rounds tomorrow and will post when it arrives.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got my 2000 rounds from cdnn for 699, 720 delivered. as far as i know it is available now, received it in about 5 days.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cdnnsports.com i believe. based out of texas, you can download their catalog, great prices on guns ammo everything really. buddy picked up his od green 5-7 for @850 delivered. check out the forum's 5.7 ammo "best place to pick up 5-7 ammo" link others have talked about cdnn. hope this helps.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts