FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lurking on the forums for a while has made me decide to purchase a five seven. I have seen some good to insane prices for these. What I'm wondering is what kind of prices could I expect at a gun show????? I've done the gunbroker and gunamerica thing, but still don't see any good pricing.

I'm thinking about waiting for the gun show coming to Houston March 1 & 2. I did find a place here locally that sales them for $860.00 is this a good price?

I've emailed Buds, but I have yet to hear from them is it customary for them not to answer emails? Should I try again? (Emailed them last Monday)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
That isn't that bad of a price.

I bought mine from Bud's last year - it was old stock - $779. I then saw one at a Houston gunshow for $799.

I went to the Reliant Gunshot about a month ago. I wanna say that they were $840 or so.

FN seems to have raised their prices on several items lately...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That isn't that bad of a price.

I bought mine from Bud's last year - it was old stock - $779. I then saw one at a Houston gunshow for $799.

I went to the Reliant Gunshot about a month ago. I wanna say that they were $840 or so.

FN seems to have raised their prices on several items lately...

Sale me yours looks like we can do FTF :D

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
attila79 said:
Sale me yours looks like we can do FTF :D
Haha, sorry... Mine is my nightstand gun. (I actually live in College Station)

I'm trying to pay off my gunsafe before the next Reliant show in May. If so, I'll be at that show to hopefully buy a new 45

·
Registered
93 Posts
And here i thought $650 was a little over priced a year ago. Or have they just gone up that much recently?

FM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts