FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lurking on the forums for a while has made me decide to purchase a five seven. I have seen some good to insane prices for these. What I'm wondering is what kind of prices could I expect at a gun show????? I've done the gunbroker and gunamerica thing, but still don't see any good pricing.

I'm thinking about waiting for the gun show coming to Houston March 1 & 2. I did find a place here locally that sales them for $860.00 is this a good price?

I've emailed Buds, but I have yet to hear from them is it customary for them not to answer emails? Should I try again? (Emailed them last Monday)

·
Registered
15,573 Posts
That isn't that bad of a price.

I bought mine from Bud's last year - it was old stock - $779. I then saw one at a Houston gunshow for $799.

I went to the Reliant Gunshot about a month ago. I wanna say that they were $840 or so.

FN seems to have raised their prices on several items lately...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That isn't that bad of a price.

I bought mine from Bud's last year - it was old stock - $779. I then saw one at a Houston gunshow for $799.

I went to the Reliant Gunshot about a month ago. I wanna say that they were $840 or so.

FN seems to have raised their prices on several items lately...

Sale me yours looks like we can do FTF :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
And here i thought $650 was a little over priced a year ago. Or have they just gone up that much recently?

FM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts