FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Best bet is to find the lowest prices for the stuff you want online, BEFORE you go to the gun shows. Most won't match online prices, but you may be able to get the gun show price to be close enough that the instant gratification will make up for the difference.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Best bet is to find the lowest prices for the stuff you want online, BEFORE you go to the gun shows. Most won't match online prices, but you may be able to get the gun show price to be close enough that the instant gratification will make up for the difference.
I definitely agree with this. While it's great to find deals online and stuff, but then you're at the whim of availability.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I go out of my way to avoid gun shows. There's a lot of ChiComm crap that shows up, and a lot of uneducated people get sold absolute junk there. Sometimes there are deals to be had, but generally speaking it's good to go to gun shows if you're looking for a rare or old gun or product; not for something new.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Gun shows are for gun noobs. LOL. You will rarely find a deal at the gun shows of today. Long ago before all the gun craze, you could find more deals there. If I do go to a gun show I always walk out empty handed and laughing at the prices they are asking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts