FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
\

TAMPA,December 13, 2013 – The Washington Post is at it again. Days before the one year anniversary of the murders at Sandy Hook, the Post is running another piece asking readers “What’s your gun number? Share your gun story.”
Citing statistics is a central plank in the liberal war on private gun ownership. CNN host Piers Morgan began several televised “debates” with gun ownership proponents by asking them if they knew several statistics on gun violence or gun-related deaths. It was partly just a ploy to try to catch his opponent without an answer and make him seem uninformed. Sometimes he was successful, sometimes not, but nobody gave him the right answer.
Statistics are irrelevant to theSecond Amendment.

·
Banned
120 Posts
Thanks man good read, and for better news I'm off to the range! I hope I can scare some commies while loading my kit in the truck

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Thanks for the good read!! Some of the comments on there are bothering me though, especially the one by the person who claims they're current law enforcement.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thanks for the good read!! Some of the comments on there are bothering me though, especially the one by the person who claims they're current law enforcement.
If your referencing the first comment, the individual also says they are former Army. In any case, there are plenty of LEOs that believe only LE should have guns. They see any person who isn't in LE shooting someone else, criminal or not, as usurpation of the chosen ones' power to deal out justice. They think it's vigilantism, and in their eyes that crime is as heinous and unacceptable as the murders, rapes, and robberies that could be stopped by armed citizens. The LEOs under this mindset think that only they should have the power to stop crimes/criminals, and if a citizen becomes a victim because police cant be everywhere at once and stop every crime, it's acceptable.

What I find hilarious is the number of liberals frothing at the mouth with their nonsensical "common sense" and piss poor attempts at justifying calling for a heavy handed government in the eyes of the founding fathers (and their complete refusal to see the 2A as an anti-tyranny protection) posting on this website. I thought those nincompoops stuck to their own propaganda outlets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts