FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any guns U WISH you would have gotten - or U regret not getting?

I WISH I could/would have gotten a Beretta Billenium. The things are worth too much cash now.

And, prior to the ban as a destructive device, as a teen, I always wanted one of those Street Sweeper shotguns - They were just kewl.

I remember being about 14 or so and seieng one at a gun shop in New Orleans for around $300-$350 (I forget). Then when I got older - too late....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
SIG 550/551/550 Sniper, FAMAS, Galil Sniper, early Norinco Dragunov (7.62x54), desert/woodland camo HK91/93, PSG-1, SA80, Yugo M72AB2/M77B (AK/RPK)/M76 (8mm), etc. :cry:

However, to keep a grown man from crying, any help in acquisition would be appreciated! :idea:

·
Vendor
5,617 Posts
Back in the early '80s I had a chance to buy an HK-91 with the flat handguards for $450.00 :cry: I was pretty poor back then so I went with an M1 carbine for $150.00. I still like my carbine but I feel so stupid now that I didn't get the HK. ::FF::

·
Registered
205 Posts
I had too many chances in my life already, and I kind of missed all the chances, that I now regret. Can anyone tell me, why we always regret, that we didn't buy something, but bach then, when we had the chance, something else was more important?

Things I stupidly didn't buy:

- Old Swiss MG11 Heavy Machinegun (Watercooled)
- Confiscated Weapons Collection of about 8 WWII SMGs and 2 nice milled AK47s
- soo much more...

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
The only Glock 25 I've ever seen in this country, it was at a pawn shop for $300 dollars. Whish I would have known what it was at the time ! Oh ya ! The Steyer AUG I could've got for $800 dollars from my buddy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts