1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I think it's Hi Desert Dog (their banner is on the main page) - although I think 1 other place does this stuff besides a sponsor. I cannot remember who they are, however

·
Registered
61 Posts
My shop has had several PS90 barrels shortened by Hi Desert Dog ... I highly recommend them. They also include a 1/2 x 28 adapter that is custom fitted and true to the barrel to make it can (silencer) ready.

·
Administrator
11,738 Posts
+1 to Hi-desertdog. He did my barrel and I am totally happy with it. Provided the proper threading and adpator that I needed to use my can with it also.

What you need now is a receiver so that you can just switch out the uppers and that way you will have both your PS90 and PS90SBR.

BTW, you should have the work on the barrel done asap (even without the approved Form1) just do not store the barrel in the same place as the PS90 once the work on the barrel is completed until you have the Form 1 approved. Of course if you already have an approved Form 1, than this paragraph is moot.

This is what my setup looks like:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i would love to do this to a second ps-90....thats some food for thought for me...Looks good! :?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That exactly what I would love to do, HK SD9 Tactical where did you get the second receiver? Did you purchase it alone or bought a second PS90 and parted it out?

But currently I still waiting for the seller to contact me, I sent him 2 emails As I have a question about shipping or should I just send the funds so as not to violate any Gunbroker rules.

·
Administrator
11,738 Posts
blkbd said:
That exactly what I would love to do, HK SD9 Tactical where did you get the second receiver? Did you purchase it alone or bought a second PS90 and parted it out?

But currently I still waiting for the seller to contact me, I sent him 2 emails As I have a question about shipping or should I just send the funds so as not to violate any Gunbroker rules.
I purchased the second reciever from Magazine Parts (forum sponsor) and it came complete with all the parts needed except the barrel and flash hider.

I would send the money by USPS on a USPS money order. The post office will initiate a mail fraud investigation if the seller doesn't send the purchased item (and you will get your money back) but generally there should be no problem as this seller has completed 72 auctions where he was rated as excellent and only one where he was not.

In my book, that is a pretty safe bet.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a Email from the seller :shock: As I had a shipping issue and thats all taken care of, So maybe next week I will have my SBR barrel. Since I saved a lot of cash on this I'm thinking of a second mod to do to the barrel. Will post it in a new thread as I need to use the search feature to look a few thing up. Stay tuned

1 - 11 of 11 Posts