1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
That looks rediculous to me. They should have gone more along the lines of the "Aliens Pulse Rifle" if they wanted a grenade launcher.
They could have the 50 rd PS90 mag on top and the grenade launcher underneath. :shock:

·
Banned
328 Posts
So its a 40mm grenade launcher with a five seven tacked on to the bottom.

Even without seeing a picture of it the idea sounds bad. I think I'll just go and tape a .38 revolver to the side of my AK now...

·
Registered
954 Posts
I like the new engineering and designing of stuff, but it looks to me like this needs a LOT of tweaking.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Kinda looks like that gun from the 5th Element. :D

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The ZF1? Don't push the red button!

Mr. Zorg: Tell you what I do like though. A killer. A dyed in the wool killer! Cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF1, would have immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
indeed, now if they just had a weapon that could do that. Minus the little red button.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Someone needs to come out with a "conceal carry" version of the Five Seven gun . . . . .preferably in a more robust type of frame, like metal. A double stacked magazine could still be relatively narrow, yet still have 12-15 rounds in a short pistol grip.

Am I dreaming? :evil:

·
Registered
156 Posts
indeed, now if they just had a weapon that could do that. Minus the little red button.
With the fire and forget option.

And the net gun, I guess I watched Wild Kingdom too much as a kid.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess I watched Wild Kingdom too much as a kid.
Wow. That brings back old memories! Marlin Perkins, the Mr. Rogers of the outdoor world. :-D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts