FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meine name is Petra and I am an investment banker from Bohn, Bundesrepublik Deutschland. I also live in Munchen and Koln. Currently I am investigating the 5.7x28mm ammunitions as well as the 4.6x30mm ammunitions in pre preparednesses for a meeting with an Americans arms manufacturer who is wishing to be designing a new hand guns in these ammunitions.

I apologise for the difficulty of using your language. I speak 7 languages well, but I use Americans the least.

Any assistances will be thanked very much!

Danke im Voraus!

Petra Von Himmel, CMB DTL MBA DRT
Deutsche Bank Gruppe

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! :)
Both munitions are relatively expensive here in the U.S. (4.6 > 5.7).
I think that the 4.6 would be more popular in the U.S.

Tony

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
HA, many of us knew you were a FRAUD from the begining! :-D
Its obvious that you have no real financial background, I could tell from your statements. Also some of use can read German. :p

I have dealt with Deutsche Bank AG in both the UK and Germany on many occasions so I called their backoffice and guess what? Petra Von Himmel does not exist as an employee. Gee...go figure...

Also, the quesitons I asked you in another thread were specific to a point that I knew you would not know the answers, because you are not who you say you are. Which is why you never answered them in the first place :-D

BTW: Company startup loans is NOT "INVESTMENT" Banking

Want to prove me wrong, feel free to call Deutsche Bank at:
+011 49 69 910 00
Try and convince them you work there :lol: :x :-D

My guess is that you are the same trickster from a certain company that sells reloaded ammunition that has been banned here several times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.