FN Herstal Firearms banner

H&k mr 762 a1 lrp

865 views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Talhoffer 
#1 ·
#5 ·
So, what are you getting for your birthday, Les? It would be a shame to let the day pass without getting an order confirmation for something pretty spectacular.

#7 ·
Get on it, man!

I never realized how popular you were, Lester. I mean half my neighborhood went wild with fireworks when the clock hit midnight last night. Hell, no one does that for me.

#9 ·
I tell you what. If you can't make a decision, go ahead and pick up the top three items on my list. Send them to me and I'll wrap them up nicely. I may be a little slow getting them back to you. And then on my birthday, I'll buy something from your list. Of course I may also be a little slow getting it to you, but I can assure you that it is the thought that counts.

Reactions: LESTER
#18 ·
I'm short on cash, but I did get a free sample of a Fiber One cookie hung from my doorknob. You're welcome to it. I'd bet you could get something pretty nice in trade.

Reactions: LESTER and Kev
#19 ·
I'm finally back on track for the next addition to the firearm family and back to picking one or the other. Every time I convince myself Scar 17 or HK 762 something expensive happens and I wind up back at square one. I really do like the package put together in the video, but 5K is a big bite. I'll make a choice one day when I can afford it.

Reactions: LESTER
#20 ·
Interesting when he mentions he will test the MR762 against the DPMS G2 and LWRC R.E.P.R. Long range. He mentions he is testing them against one another because they are .308 gas guns. Where is the Scar 17? Maybe barrel length is playing into it? Or maybe it goes back to his comment about how he will never view the 17 as a precision rifle. Even though it is Sub MOA and can perform as a precision rifle of out fitted with a good optic and trigger.

#22 ·
Reactions: Szange01
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.