FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoke with the man himself(Mr. P), after making a correction, he said I should get my approval sometime today!

Form1 SCAR17: eform submitted: 12/07/2013
Approved~05/06/2014

Thought I'd share my joy with you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
660 Posts
Just spoke with the man himself(Mr. P), after making a correction, he said I should get my approval sometime today!

Form1 SCAR17: eform submitted: 12/07/2013
Approved~05/06/2014

Thought I'd share my joy with you guys.

WOW - that's quick - how did it fly through so quickly? Is it part of a Gun Trust??

Reactions: Rattyxj00

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys. Yes it was trust, lefty, hence the eform. My sheriff actually will sign where I'm at. But the trust route if I understand my reading and atty.'s advice won't be leaving a burden of legal hurdles for family should something happen to me.

Reactions: lefthanded7

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats!
One question, once it was approved did you have to go check on the site or did you receive an email stating it was approved?

Reactions: Rattyxj00

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Here's the real question...how did you correct an error? Others have reported that they were not allowed to correct even simple errors and they were SOL, start at the back of the line.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the delay guys. I haven't retrieved the stamp, yet. I got an email stating my status on control number has been changed to approved-last night. Unfortunately I can't log in today, the eforms system is under maintenance on Wednesday...sigh. The error was the eform didn't populate a box that states the purpose of manufacture. So I filled one out in paper and uploaded it to my application in eforms. And he looked at it while I was on the phone and said "looks good.. I should have your approval out to you some time today."

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sorry for the delay guys. I haven't retrieved the stamp, yet. I got an email stating my status on control number has been changed to approved-last night. Unfortunately I can't log in today, the eforms system is under maintenance on Wednesday...sigh. The error was the eform didn't populate a box that states the purpose of manufacture. So I filled one out in paper and uploaded it to my application in eforms. And he looked at it while I was on the phone and said "looks good.. I should have your approval out to you some time today."

Okay sounds good. Now I can stop logging into the site daily to see if my status changed..

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How's this for missing the details! My stamp was attached to the email I was sent. Hah! Already had it!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Just got an email and stamp for the SDN6!!
Form4-SDN6
Submitted 12/09/2013
Stamp received-05/12/2014
Eform

Reactions: Shap
1 - 12 of 12 Posts