FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on picking up Halo 3 for my 360 this weekend. What is the Legendary Edition and should I get it?

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
just get the regular version, and get it used.

the legendary edition comes with a halo hemlet and I think a CD that talks about how it was made.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Man that game pissed me off. Im stuck in this pink cavern area and cant get out.

yeah get the regular version

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
imschur said:
Man that game pissed me off. Im stuck in this pink cavern area and cant get out.

yeah get the regular version
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How old are you guys? j/k. I play Halo 3 against my nephew when I see him every so often. I used to play Halo 2 online and was pretty damn good. He gets mad because him and one of his friends have to team up just to kill me on Halo 3 :lol: :lol: , Don't let me get the sniper rifle! He gets even MORE upset because I don't have a 360 and have only played the game when I go over! :lol: :lol: :lol: I would never get a game "used", I always get them new from best buy. If you want to see what my stats are check out www.bungie.net and search for player name in Halo 2 "Furyataurus". 90% of the time I went at it alone. I could've gotten a higher rank if I went with a team but wanted to do it on my own.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Halo 1 was decent, 2 started to go down hill, 3-it was old to me and I don't care for it. My brother got it when he got a 360, but I just don't care for it. I like COD 4 and the Splinter Cell series much better (Splinter Cell is my favorite for individual gaming, COD 4 for multi-player).

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Halo 1 I think accuracy mattered more. 2 and 3 are a little more spray and prey. I prefer COD4,Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 and Gears of War over Halo 2 and 3.

Im 42

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
cant beat my name they hate me on there mine is CAPTNOOBTUBE and i use the 40 mm grenade launcher on hardcore search and destroy and i kill most of the other team people off in their spawn by firing the 40mm over to the other side of the map on certain maps :?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Have not yet played Halo 3 but have a 360, Have played the other Halo's and was fun but do get more into Rainbow 6 and Splinter Cell. I'm 40 and don't think I'm to old to play video games, After all it was Gen. X to be the first to grow up with video games. :shock:

·
Registered
324 Posts
workingman1976 said:
cant beat my name they hate me on there mine is CAPTNOOBTUBE and i use the 40 mm grenade launcher on hardcore search and destroy and i kill most of the other team people off in their spawn by firing the 40mm over to the other side of the map on certain maps :?
i hate that so much when someone does that. hahahah, i run the ***** M40 with Acog that gun is so cheap to use..

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
My Mother in Law is 57 and we cant get her off the computer playing Wold of Warcraft online. Also my wife is a nurse for a nursing home and the Wii system is very popular with the residents, The favorite game so far is Wii Bowling.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
ShipWreck said:
blkbd said:
I'm 40 and don't think I'm to old to play video games,
You're too old. Go get a wheelchair and a crossword puzzle

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do they have crossword for the Xbox 360? :-D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts