FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish my scar 16 was a HAMR, but since it's not I thought it would be cool to dress it up like one. FYI the FNH HAMR is a heavy barrel scar 16 with select fire and normally a fde upper with a black lower. Anyways I did another photoshoot and as always let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice job.

Reactions: gooberfish

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
STOP... HAMR time...

·
Registered
88 Posts
No, it isn't a heavy barrel. Us lowly SCAR owners don't get heavy barrels. We have not been deemed worthy.

I thought I wanted a medium contour barrel and the FN fanboy police jumped all over me. :spank:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What you speak of is true hahahaha no I just thought is would be cool to dress it up like the heavy barreled select fire HAMR. Us civilian have to make due with the pencil barrels haha

·
Registered
91 Posts
I wish my scar 16 was a HAMR, but since it's not I thought it would be cool to dress it up like one. FYI the FNH HAMR is a heavy barrel scar 16 with select fire and normally a fde upper with a black lower. Anyways I did another photoshoot and as always let me know what you guys think.
maybe i missed it where'd you get your mag

·
Vendor
1,754 Posts
I don't believe it.

How could you improve accuracy by mixing an FDE and a Black element together. Much more accurate would be if you just used the two more accurate halves in the first place, rather than doing a mix/match of one more accurate, and one less accurate.

The H-Bar is a nice touch though. I'm surprised no one has published the barrel drawings yet. THere are plenty of people who can do custom barrel profiles, so I would imagine that with the right drawing, they could just make it for you for about the same price as a match AR barrel - ie $400ish.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts