FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't give anything away (of the plot), and I ask others to do so out of respect for those who have not seen the film... But, I went and saw this today. I was actually on the way to see "Wanted," as I didn't realize Hancock started today (I thought it started Friday).

I've read some good reviews of the film, and one REALLY negative one on FOX news. So, didn't know what to expect, but I bought a ticket for Hancock instead of "Wanted" today.

Its a really good film. It has a couple of plot twists in the middle and end that you don't really expect. But, it was a good film. And, as Will Smith has done a sequel before (MIB and MIB2) - maybe there will be a sequel... Who knows...

Anyway, I liked it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Thanks for the info!
I'll put it on the see list!

·
Registered
350 Posts
i think you made a good choice by skipping "Wanted" i wont give anything away but yeah, i think you did good

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Thanx for the info. I plan to see both. Monday night we went to see Wall-E. :-D

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm going down south to Seoul this weekend to see Hancock. Thanks for the thumbs up, Ship!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
hey knock walle i had to take my kid to see it and i ended up enjoying that movie and i`m surprised i did. Now wanted was pretty good alot of bs will bullets going around corners, but it was a good movie. I will be seeing this one today

·
Banned
112 Posts
Thanks Ship! I went and saw Hancock based on your recommendation.
Very good movie. Not at all what I thought it would be from the preview I saw.
My date thought it turned into a 'chick flick', but I disagree. :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ive heard good things about the movie and NO dont see WANTED....total let down....at least they used H&K's

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Erica_the_Red said:
Thanks Ship! I went and saw Hancock based on your recommendation.
Very good movie. Not at all what I thought it would be from the preview I saw.
My date thought it turned into a 'chick flick', but I disagree. :?
Kewl. When it come out on DVD, I'll probably rent it again....

·
Banned
112 Posts
One of the other deputies at the SO said that Wanted is supposed to be based on a comic book as well and that its supposed to be 'extra-dimensional' or something like that. He said that if you go into the movie expecting that, its a good movie, but people who go into it thining that its reality based come out disappointed.
I might have to go see it.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Hmmm i never new that Erica.... ill have to look into that! :?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Erica_the_Red said:
One of the other deputies at the SO said that Wanted is supposed to be based on a comic book as well and that its supposed to be 'extra-dimensional' or something like that. He said that if you go into the movie expecting that, its a good movie, but people who go into it thining that its reality based come out disappointed.
Yes, itw as based on a comic - a review I read mentioned this..

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Im looking forward to the new batman!! It looks really good! :?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Erica_the_Red said:
well i ended up seeing both movies and i ended up thinking wanted was better then hancock, but hancock was pretty good.

·
Banned
112 Posts
I went with a deputy from another county and his wife to see Get Smart. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. I remember seeing reruns of it as a kid and wanting a phone in my shoe so bad! LOL!
Its a good movie. Worth catching at the matinee if you want a few giggles.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts