FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke with FN USA this morning, the correct handguard part # is BFS2000056.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Spoke with FN USA this morning, the correct handguard part # is BFS2000056.
*Update*
I spoke with FN this morning. The handguards are not in stock. They expect a delivery in March.

They are taking back orders, $10 each + $8 shipping.
ETA: I ordered 3 for a total of $38
DT

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is a very useful information to have. Thank you! when I called FNH USA, the person who answered the phone wasn't able to assist me unless I knew exactly what the part number was.

Rock on! :shock:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Trendy FireArms said:
This is a very useful information to have. Thank you! when I called FNH USA, the person who answered the phone wasn't able to assist me unless I knew exactly what the part number was.

Rock on! :shock:
+1

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's for the Standard FN FS2000 Handguard.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I know this is an old topic but I was wondering how do you order these handguards. Can I order them directly from FN or do I have to go through a dealer?

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
According to FNH parts they expected some in in December 2008 but they never arrived. So now they expect them to arrive some time in 2009.

As a side note, the new FNH Tri-Rail handgaurd will be available for order soon from:

Barts Sport World 1-800-835-1301
CMMG 1-660-248-2293

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Factory non-railed handgaurds are in stock now, I know because I received a package from Browning today :?

·
Administrator
11,722 Posts
tqtran said:
Factory non-railed handgaurds are in stock now, I know because I received a package from Browning today :?
Yup, got mine too. Ordered two of them early last year and they arrived by UPS today. I had forgotten that it was still an open order to be filled otherwise I would have cancelled it as my FS2K is a safe queen for now. :cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts