FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heads up. Time for some civil discourse. Harvey Weinstein is working on a NRA hit-piece to "scare people away from guns". MSM can inundate the public with their propaganda, and we can inundate them with our views. Anyone have the Weinstein Co. Contact? Sounds like a perfect time for an email campaign and a boycott.

MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep making movie attacking NRA - Washington Times

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Incomprehensible that Mr. Weinstein's would be against guns. Guns are what gave his ancestors liberty and continue to protect them in Israel.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Real Israelis are fuggin honey badgers man, even the school teachers pack heat on field trips.

israeli-schoolchildren-and-teacher-001x.jpg

·
Registered
932 Posts
"And they’re going to wish they weren’t alive after I’m done with them.” Sounds like a threat to me and he believes we do not need guns in this nation. It is easy for the very rich to have no clue what reality in this country is because they are so high up on their pedistal.

BTW, who cares what him and M. Sheep does?

·
Registered
927 Posts
BTW, who cares what him and M. Sheep does?
The main stream propaganda machine. They will celebrate it. They will give it tons of air time to promote it and to sell its message to the masses.

I don't know what the movie will be about but it would not surprise me if the plot of the story has something to do with keeping kids safe.

There is a million ways to pull at the heart strings of Americans and it seems in vogue to use "for the safety and peace of our kids".

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
It figures. He's the one who did Seam Team 6 - a.k.a Let's praise Lord Obama for saving us from the evil Osama Bin Laden, with his personal minions Seal Team 6. Not to be confused with Zero Dark Thirty, which was quite awesome. Looks like he has a long list of movies I probably wouldn't be interested in anyway. Harvey Weinstein - IMDb

·
Registered
409 Posts
What a fool. More evidence that liberalism is an untreatable disease. Millions of his own people were murdered because the government told them to comply and they had no need for a gun either. He should walk around Compton or a bad part of Chicago at night and see how long he lasts.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Kill bill, sin city, django unchained, inglorious bastards, Rambo are all movies he produced. Kinda funny violent media has nothing to do with gun violence. But guns are bad mmmmkay?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Facebook lists him as a public figure but no actual page, and I don't tweet enough to care. It seems he's isolated from the public. Sad, I liked the new Rambo

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Just a group of very self absorbed people with the personality of a Venus Fly Trap.
I think you doing a disservice to the Venus Fly Trap. I got one at the fair when I was a kid and found it quite charming. Other than that, you're spot on.

Reactions: gasbag

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
My wife had a brilliant observation when I told her about this. She said that if the media and everyone else (unfairly) blaming the NRA for murdered children for a year didn't destroy them, how will a silly movie accomplish that?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Real Israelis are fuggin honey badgers man, even the school teachers pack heat on field trips.

View attachment 22616
Wow. This is outrageous. This teacher should be ashamed of herself. There are so many better choices than .30 Carbine.

·
Registered
876 Posts
American Jews are nothing like Israeli Jews. American Jews have had there brains washed with liberalism and love to be the victim. Israeli Jews are conservative and will never be victims again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts