FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
12,073 Posts
wes_pritts said:
http://dynamicarmament.com/items/FN-HERSTAL/list.htm

2000 seems like a pretty good price actually. has any one seen these guys or know of them? They have not responded to my e-mail.
Don't know about 2000 but the rest of the items listed are more expensive than is available elsewhere, sometimes by as much as 25%.

·
Registered
320 Posts
asymmetricalwarfar3 said:
Someone had called DA and those ARE NOT the final sale price(s)....if it is then that would be great!
I called and this statement is 100% correct.

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL PRICE. DISTRIBUTOR TO DEALER PRICING FOR THE SCAR HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED.

I spent a couple of minutes on the phone with the very helpful lady at Dynamic Armament to get this information.

·
Registered
148 Posts
itstock said:
asymmetricalwarfar3 said:
Someone had called DA and those ARE NOT the final sale price(s)....if it is then that would be great!
I called and this statement is 100% correct.

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL PRICE. DISTRIBUTOR TO DEALER PRICING FOR THE SCAR HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED.

I spent a couple of minutes on the phone with the very helpful lady at Dynamic Armament to get this information.
Yeah, saw this deal too and put in an order . . to my dismay, they no longer deal with transfers for PRK so I'm SOL. I just wanted in, is that too much to ask?? Well, I guess I better consider moving in the next couple months . . . yeah, right!
:cry:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I called but no one called back yet. I guess that answers the question though. judging by their other prices I would say once they do get the final pricing it will not be cheep...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts