FN Herstal Firearms banner

has anyone fired a actual p-90?

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  LilPooh 
#1 ·
I was wondering I been calling all kinds of gun shops that rent out full automatic firearms ( in their ranges) to see if anyone of them have a p-90. I havent had much luck. I am in eastern Pa not to far from phily I havent found one yet in my general area I.E. not driving the better 1/2 of a day

#3 ·
there is a place in phily pa that sells p-90`s to leo`s i am trying to talk them into letting me fire it since its a demo weapon it had to of been fired before

all forum members ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!
everyone email this gunclub and ask them if they rent out p-90`s and they should because they would make alot of money

philadelphiaarcheryandgunclub.com

if we can get them to allow us to fire their p-90`s then i`ll video tape it and put it on youtube for are forum only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help me out and i`ll make sure its a kick azz video

#7 ·
Wow - she has some awlful skin problem :-D

Elliot308 said:
I have fired one. This is a rental at CMMG in central MO.

I think it's like $25 for a mag through it which is nice since the ammo after tax is $20 and you don't have to load or clean anything. $5 is all you're really paying.

Here is my sister and her BF posing with the P90 and a MP5 A2. I'm working on her trigger discipline, just doing my part to convert people.

My sister again with my favorite rental

#11 ·
$20 gone in 4 second! :lol:
Thats the "injury" we all suffer in full auto. With today's prices (unless you reload) it's becoming a rich mans sport and forcing alot of fun lovers out of the fun, unless you have "big bucks". I've seen the firing lines at Knob Creek MG Shoot lose some long familiar faces over the years. Sad, but we should be MAD as hell, as they are taxing us out of shooting. Another tax (15%) on all ammo goes into effect in September. It's just freaking outrageous!
:-x

Best regards (bud unduly upset of this political taxation of ammunition)
George

#12 ·
thought I covered that 8)

Elliot308 said:
Here is my sister and her BF posing with the P90 and an MP5 A2. I'm working on her trigger discipline, just doing my part to convert people.
Yes you did!!! :eek:
My bad! Just making lite of it in any case...no disrespect intended at all :)
Best,
George

#15 ·
I have video of my dad shooting a P90 FA. He is able to get them for testing and ballistic samples for his deparment. I will try to get a video of me shooting one soon. normaly we forget the real video camera and just have the cellphones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.