FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
gwnsx said:
Can you tell me how to order the FS200 tri rail.
I can not find a way to order on the web site.

Thanks,
Gary
I ordered it through Park City Tactical, in Bridgeport CT (203-333-GUNS). I must tell you, after installing the rail and mounting a push-button bi-pod grip and light, the gun looks amazing. Been at the range 3 times since and I still get looks, nods and questions. Poor man's Lambo.

If you order from Park City, tell Ron I send regards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
MarkIAlbert said:
gwnsx said:

Thanks,
Gary
I ordered it through Park City Tactical, in Bridgeport CT (203-333-GUNS). I must tell you, after installing the rail and mounting a push-button bi-pod grip and light, the gun looks amazing. Been at the range 3 times since and I still get looks, nods and questions. Poor man's Lambo.

How does the Tri Rail mount to the gun? Do you have to drill any holes or remove the forearm? Does it take a gunsmith to do it? Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
cdharris said:
MarkIAlbert said:
gwnsx said:

Thanks,
Gary

How does the Tri Rail mount to the gun? Do you have to drill any holes or remove the forearm? Does it take a gunsmith to do it? Thanks.
You take off the upper and the plastic grip pops off (the upper holds it in place).

The rail pops right in and replaces the plastic grip. The swap takes 5 minutes-tops. No drilling. Super easy mod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts