FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
No. But unless it is an exact copy of the FN conversion kit, I wouldn't touch it.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Just an FYI the OEM 5.56 conversion kit consists of a new bolt carrier,barrel, firing pin,recoil spring and of course the trigger module.

Pictures of thr HDD kit only show a bolt barrel recoil spring and the trigger module.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I have read a lot of negative posts about HDD in the past and didn't think much about it until I got to witness their extremely sh..ty craftsmanship first hand on a chopped scar barrel. If they released the barrel I had to a customer, no telling what else they would. Do your self a favor and stay away. HDD products=cheese in a mousetrap

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Well the reason I'm interested is for a 10" SBR. I already have the SCAR 17S SBR'd, so i would get a 10" kit saving on paper work and on buying another thousand dollar barrel.
Yeah, I kind of see your point there, but what's the price on it ? The one you talk of, I had less than a great experience with ! Did not get my parts until I called and explained about the things I may do. BTW welcome to the forum ! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts