FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
pike3 said:
Has any one used HDPS corp to work on the ps90 barrel replacement and pin drll out?
I have. Ed is a great guy to work with. I had him do my PS90, however, he couldn't salvage my OE barrel/hider, although he tried. Called me and let me know, and I gave him the 'go ahead' to cut. Keep in mind, my PS90 was far from 'new' when he got it, and he has more success with the drill-out on a new(er) one. Aparently, according to Ed, the locking compound they use hardens up with use.

He also engraved both my PS90 and my Techno Arms MAG-7 with the required markings for SBR and SBS. Great work, I must say. I'll send future projects to him most definitely.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Had them do a dye job for me. Very professional and quality work. I have been looking at some of his class 3 work. looks very good

·
Registered
25 Posts
He just SBR'd my PS90 for me last week. Fast and cheap and quality work. Saved the barrel, FS and pin. Engraving and blackening is crisp and clean and right where I wanted it.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
25 Posts
$90 for the barrel install if you want him to remove the FS and blind pin (i.e., save the barrel). $25 if you just want him to cut it.

$25 for SBR engraving, $15 to sort refinish the engraving.

Return SHI depends on your preferences.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts