FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey gang-

i just got in my new custom sling adapter for my PS90 from my buddy at Jones Tactical.

pretty simple set up, VERY well built, holds very well, and has SR buckle for quick detachment, so i can swap it between my PS90 and my AR15.

i should be getting pics and a review up sometime soon.

check out http://www.jonestactical.com in the meantime. :shock:

·
Registered
395 Posts
:?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry, folks- busy week and just got back in from a long day at the gun show in nashvegas. will try to get them up tomorrow. :oops:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey! Get out of my ancient and FAR overdue thread, you sumbiscuit! :p

Hey everyone- say howdy to Romey- he's a bad ass. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
I don't know what you posted but I would guess that its because you tried to sell an item as a vendor?
Only forum sponsors can do that.
Just send Therm a PM if you want to sell items here otherwise I didn't read the post so I have no idea what you did :-D

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jones Tactical said:
I must have made a boo boo.

Sup Hank!
Sup, brosef! Now just waiting on getting my receiver back from the engraver.

It's always something. :-x

:D

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Sweeeeet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
???

Hey Hank,

What sling did you order? What is the item order number? Did you have to order anything extra?

Scott

·
Registered
23 Posts
Re: Tac Sling

Yes, this sling looks great. Please tell us specifically which sling this is. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry haven't been around in easily two months, gang.

The sling is his standard single point sling, but the adapter is a custom piece. Just got an email from him the other day that he is going to make at least one more up and has to get the specs back from me as this was a one off.

If y'all are interested in one, give him a holler at [email protected]. I should have the specs back to him in a day or two to get more done.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hank said:
Sorry haven't been around in easily two months, gang.

The sling is his standard single point sling, but the adapter is a custom piece. Just got an email from him the other day that he is going to make at least one more up and has to get the specs back from me as this was a one off.

If y'all are interested in one, give him a holler at [email protected]. I should have the specs back to him in a day or two to get more done.
I got in touch with Richard Jones immediately after seeing the sling. I'm looking forward to having one and will photograph my black PS90 with sling as soon as it arrives. Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Jones Tactical

Just wanted to offer another vote for Richard. Top notch material at a great price. He can do custom order too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts