FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since 5.7 forum is shut down I thought I would pop over here. I'm hoping to catch up with some of you guys and recover some info that is now lost. Feel free to shoot me an email or PM!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome.

I think there may be a couple of new members from 5-7 here... :)

TA

·
Registered
147 Posts
5.7 forum is gone?

i got banned from there for calling btown (or what the F ever his callsign was) the asshat he was. what a post nazi...! that place was way over the top -- if you didn't agree with them you got the insta-ban threat. complete BS. f'em!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
K1196A said:
5.7 forum is gone?

i got banned from there for telling btown (or what the F ever his callsign was) the asshat he was. what a post nazi...! that place was way over the top -- if you didn't agree with them you got the insta-ban threat. complete BS. f'em!
Well dang 'pard. Don't hold nuthin back... tell us how you really feel! :lol:

It's much better here. :)

TA

·
Registered
147 Posts
now you see why he and i didn't mix! LOL!

Thermallator knows what i'm talkin' 'bout! We got banned about the same time. just no sense of humor over there -- hell, I'd have been banned for what i said above -- maybe even for having non-missionary position sex with my wife -- who knows where the line was there! ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol, i remember being told about the non-missionary style sex thing when i joined the navy. oh yea, i'm here from fivesevenforum to.

·
Vendor
5,933 Posts
:mrgreen:

Glad to aboard. Sorry to see the FiveSeven shut down but that means a new site will absorb the refugees. You have a very nice site here but I have to admit that the Emoticons need to be updated. :wink:
Glad to be apart of any forum that shares info and ideas on the 5X7 firearms. :D

Happy Shooting!!!

·
Registered
15,562 Posts
M1P90 said:
You have a very nice site here but I have to admit that the Emoticons need to be updated.
Haha - yes, there is actually a thread on that. I'm having FTP issues - Otherwise, they would have been replaced last Sunday. I'm waiting for Therm to clear that out.

We also plan to switch to VBulletin software in the near future - so, the emoticon issue will be moot at that point - VBulletin is so much easier to install new icons with.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Who's this therm guy?... I'll straighten him out.... :D

TA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts