FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,440 Posts
Welcome.

I think there may be a couple of new members from 5-7 here... :)

TA

·
Registered
147 Posts
5.7 forum is gone?

i got banned from there for calling btown (or what the F ever his callsign was) the asshat he was. what a post nazi...! that place was way over the top -- if you didn't agree with them you got the insta-ban threat. complete BS. f'em!

·
Premium Member
4,440 Posts
K1196A said:
5.7 forum is gone?

i got banned from there for telling btown (or what the F ever his callsign was) the asshat he was. what a post nazi...! that place was way over the top -- if you didn't agree with them you got the insta-ban threat. complete BS. f'em!
Well dang 'pard. Don't hold nuthin back... tell us how you really feel! :lol:

It's much better here. :)

TA

·
Registered
147 Posts
now you see why he and i didn't mix! LOL!

Thermallator knows what i'm talkin' 'bout! We got banned about the same time. just no sense of humor over there -- hell, I'd have been banned for what i said above -- maybe even for having non-missionary position sex with my wife -- who knows where the line was there! ;)

·
Vendor
5,983 Posts
:mrgreen:

Glad to aboard. Sorry to see the FiveSeven shut down but that means a new site will absorb the refugees. You have a very nice site here but I have to admit that the Emoticons need to be updated. :wink:
Glad to be apart of any forum that shares info and ideas on the 5X7 firearms. :D

Happy Shooting!!!

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
M1P90 said:
You have a very nice site here but I have to admit that the Emoticons need to be updated.
Haha - yes, there is actually a thread on that. I'm having FTP issues - Otherwise, they would have been replaced last Sunday. I'm waiting for Therm to clear that out.

We also plan to switch to VBulletin software in the near future - so, the emoticon issue will be moot at that point - VBulletin is so much easier to install new icons with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.