FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of fondling an FNS40 today at a LGS and was quite pleased with the fit, finish, and the way it felt in my hand. However, the only configuration they had it in was with night sights. Since I'm not a big fan of N.S. I don't like the idea of paying for something I don't want or need. And at my advanced age I'd probably be changing out at least the front sight for a fiber optic of some sort. (if they in fact exist) So, it looks like I won't be shelling out any $$ for one right now, although who knows what the future will bring?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
>>It will be real tough to find an FNS without night sights.<<

Yeah, I think you're probably right. Oh well.........

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I'm not sure if they'll fit but I will soon have a set of FN FNX-40 OEM 3-Dot sights available, you're more than welcome to them if they'll sweeten the deal and have an FNS-40 in your hands in 2014.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure if they'll fit but I will soon have a set of FN FNX-40 OEM 3-Dot sights available, you're more than welcome to them if they'll sweeten the deal and have an FNS-40 in your hands in 2014.
Thanks man, I appreciate the offer. Will get back to you if things look up!

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Not a problem, I will be ordering my Trijicon HD's on Monday. I won't have a need for the OEM sights once they arrive. Trijicon's website says 6 weeks for delivery but I'm sure they'll arrive sooner than that. If you can wait, they're yours no charge.

Thanks man, I appreciate the offer. Will get back to you if things look up!

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Not a problem, I will be ordering my Trijicon HD's on Monday. I won't have a need for the OEM sights once they arrive. Trijicon's website says 6 weeks for delivery but I'm sure they'll arrive sooner than that. If you can wait, they're yours no charge.

Seamac? Your a class Act!

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Funny u mention sea Mac-- there is one I'm looking at -- aiming for by end of the week. I've been wanting one too! I have a fns9. I'm selling my fnx45 to fund fnx45 tactical in the most accurate color. I'm planning to pick up threaded barrels for the 9 and 40 some day before tax stamps come in.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
And I will be selling or trading my new FNX-40 for a FNX-45 followed by the Tac. That is just as soon as I have some more 'FN fun with it and have the Trijicon HD's installed.

Funny u mention sea Mac-- there is one I'm looking at -- aiming for by end of the week. I've been wanting one too! I have a fns9. I'm selling my fnx45 to fund fnx45 tactical in the most accurate color. I'm planning to pick up threaded barrels for the 9 and 40 some day before tax stamps come in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts