312 Posts
Man that looks like a blast!

·
Premium Member
9,513 Posts

·
Vendor
3,284 Posts
OK... do tell.... this must be Texas.... I would like to try that. They look a little tougher to hit than I 1st expected. I'm not sure why they aren't using the 60 rd Surefire mags ??? anyone who can afford to fund that venture surely shouldn't have any ammo/ mag concerns ? Maybe that is supplied with the cost from the " Chopper " company ? ( Guns & bullets ) heck I would want to bring my own " firepower " down to do that.

Thanks P Factor....
I still want to shoot up cars from a huey w/ a mini gun ..... wonder what that might cost ? I guess IF ... I have to ask.... I probably couldn't afford it ! Of well just my lot in life.... I bet it's probably 10k ..... Hummmm... anyone want to buy a " Kid " ? I have 3 extras, they come complete with their own car ! LOL !

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
When dispatching pests, I do it humanly. When hunting, I prefer a clean kill because the meat tastes less gamey. Also, this type of recreational pest control gives hunters a bad name in the eyes of the general public. It is a free country, so to each his own. It's just not for me.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I'm all for it. If people don't enjoy it, they won't do it. If the don't do it, there is even less control of this infestation. The same can be said for prairie dog shoots, crow shoots, and others.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts