FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everybody :)...I've been reading this forum for a few days now researching the PS90. I've been interested in this firearm for awhile now and have been reading about it all over the internet. I currently live in California but will be moving to the East Coast by the end of the year so this will be on my purchase list after I move.

I don't currently own any guns right now but I've fired various firearms at a range in Greenville Texas when I was over there to visit my brother-in-law. He used to own a gun store there so I had a chance to test out some of his firearms. I plan on building a small gun collection comprised of the following:

FN PS90TR or PS90USG
FN FS2000
FN SLP Mark I
FNP-9M

KAHR P9
KAHR K9
KAHR MK9

Baretta CX4 Storm

·
Banned
41 Posts
wow thats quite a bit of bank your gonna be spending on guns. Don't get me wrong, your taste in weaponry is excellent but damn, i wish i had that kind of cash to spend on guns. I had to save for nearly 2 years to get my ps90.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha well I'm in my mid 30s so it's not THAT expensive but yeah if you consider it as a "hobby" then it may seem expensive. Some people spend lots of money on cars etc. well I'd rather spend it on firearms. :D

·
Banned
41 Posts
I agree with you that its cheaper compared to alot of hobbies that people have. I've known people that have suck 8-10 large into a car or truck and not even given it a second thought. Along the same lines if i would have just spent the money i'm blowing on college to buy guns and i would have a decent collection going .... hmmm....

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Welcome to the website. Good luck on getting those weapons. They are very nice.

Make sure you add a Walther P99 A/S in 9mm to that list - in my opinion, one of the best handguns out there :)

Anyway, I know what ya mean about the hobby. Whenever my wife complains about my gun spending and gun hobby - my mom reminds her that she COULD have gotten a husband who goes out drinking every night after work with the co-workers. So, it could have been worse :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from another newbie here. :D

TA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts