FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought an FNX-40 a few months ago. Fired one some time ago and wanted one ever since. I'm not a gun enthusiast/collector, but I do appreciate a good hand gun that is versatile and dependable like the FNX. Hopefully I'll enjoy the ownership and learn more here. Fired around 550 rd. with zero malfunctions so far. Awesome gun!

Luis

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Welcome! :) Congrats on your new FNX-40! :?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Greetings from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX

Have a question. I am debating between a Beretta PX4 Storm Sc in .40S&W and the FNX-40. as a next purchase. But i want to be able to carry it as an AIWB. Some say its hard to conceal some not. Curious to your opinion.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Funny you post this. I also have a PX4 Storm SC 40 cal. plus a Nano 9mm. Found PX4 having a bit crispier DA, lighter SA action than the FNX which have a long but smooth DA and snappy SA. I shoot much accurately with the FN. I like the fact with the PX4 you could use the magazines from the compact and the full size... Still searching for a holster for this short, chunky,not very light, funky looking but cool gun. The Nano is my EDC. The PX4 shoots very well. De-cock/safety a little awkward but learnable. The FNX safety/de-cock is better accessible and workable, plus it has the 1911 style lock and cock function which the PX4 don't have.

L

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts