FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Texas! I just purchased a very pretty (I think most of you have seen the gun picture around here) PS90. This will be my first dive into FN products and I figure I might as well kick it off with a bang.

Does anyone here shoot at ARC or Reds Range?

The other family members include:

Sig 556
GSG-5
Mossberg 930
XD-9 Tactical
XD-9 Sub Compact

pictures at : http://final-horizon.com/downloads/pictures/guns/ (A little to big to embed)

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I am from College Station, but occassionally go to Austin for work reasons.

I visited Red's once. They do not have much in the way of guns. I bought 1 box of 5.7 there one time. But, I never saw a 100 yard indoor range before. It's kinda rundown - but that's pretty awesome to see one that long.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Finally! Someone that lives relatively close to me. Hey, wraven, on 10/25/08 there will be a get together at Lone Star Gun range in Lockhart with members from the TX CHL forum and Texas Gun talk. I'll be bringing all my current inventory along with my little bro's G20.

www.ctxpta.com

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I live in Katy Texas and have some property in Luling (a little SE of Austin) but I haven't had the chance to shoot at any ranges over by Luling yet. I may set up a range on the property next year. That is my goal anyway.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome! That baby sure does look familar :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts