FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Folks!

I've been looking for a rifle for a while. About two years ago, I heard about the FN FS2000, and came to the conclusion that it would be a perfect rifle for my needs. Fully ambidextrous (I'm right-handed, but left-eye dominant, so I shoot long-guns lefty), and much shorter than the current "under-the-bed" shotgun.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find one locally. Until last week. A guy that worked almost literally next door to where I work had a safe with THREE of them, and wanted to make some space. I'm picking it up an OD Green version.

This will be my first rifle. Based on the info in the forum, it looks like that might be a good thing, since I'll have no AR or HK habits to break. Mental note: be careful of magazine and ammo selection: Now I need to find a good Carbine course in the area. She won't get pressed into defensive service until I get training. Might even get an NFA trust set up and put a can on the end.

Cheers
Wabbit69

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the FS2K!

Reactions: Wabbi69

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats on the FS2000 and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Welcome from the People's Republik of Kolorado, a division of Kommiefornia, inc.:welcomesigntb3:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts