·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Sweetness.... Welcome !

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Welcome!
What is it like to live so close to the very factories that make our rifles and pistols?

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome and post some pics!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome!
What is it like to live so close to the very factories that make our rifles and pistols?
It is very frustrating because FN Belgium refuses to sell to european Civilians. For example, scar 16, 17, fn 2000 p90 Seven and five are not distributed in Europe, but reserved for US market. Ammunition of P90, Five Seven is prohibited in Belgium. To buy a SCAR, i had buy it in US by a belgian gunsmith. Don't forget SCAR is manufactured in Belgium and send in US by plane.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
It is very frustrating because FN Belgium refuses to sell to european Civilians. For example, scar 16, 17, fn 2000 p90 Seven and five are not distributed in Europe, but reserved for US market. Ammunition of P90, Five Seven is prohibited in Belgium. To buy a SCAR, i had buy it in US by a belgian gunsmith. Don't forget SCAR is manufactured in Belgium and send in US by plane.
That stinks. Why is it that FNH does that? Is it because of the European laws or maybe even Belgium's own laws?

I don't know how it works out of country, but in the US, licensed gunsmiths & dealers are allowed to order guns directly from the manufacturer for sale and gun smithing purposes. In this sense, licensed gun smiths and dealers are not civilians per se, they are authorized distributors and sellers who can even service and sell to law enforcement.
Doesn't Belgium have anything like this? If s, maybe they could order directly from FNH instead of the rather anti-intuitive procedure of FNH sending the guns to America, then Belguim dealers/gun smiths doing importation from the US back into Belguim again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That stinks. Why is it that FNH does that? Is it because of the European laws or maybe even Belgium's own laws?

I don't know how it works out of country, but in the US, licensed gunsmiths & dealers are allowed to order guns directly from the manufacturer for sale and gun smithing purposes. In this sense, licensed gun smiths and dealers are not civilians per se, they are authorized distributors and sellers who can even service and sell to law enforcement.
Doesn't Belgium have anything like this? If s, maybe they could order directly from FNH instead of the rather anti-intuitive procedure of FNH sending the guns to America, then Belguim dealers/gun smiths doing importation from the US back into Belguim again.

Of course. It's the same in Belgium. We have a lot of official distributors.

Concerning FN Herstal, they sell hunting and sport firearms included GP35 HI Power

But impossible to have the FNS 2000, PS90, SCAR 16 and 17S directly. They are made only for the US Market and imported by FN America. For our government, we are undoubtedly , murderers in power.

The five seven is prohibited because his ammunition is classed.

FNP, FNX, FNS are only manufactured in US and also reserved for your market.

It's the life.

If you want an idea, if we want to import a

FNX 9: 800 euros

FNX 45 TACTICAL : between 1500 and 1750 euros

SCAR 16S 3800 euros

SCAR 17S between 4200 and 4900 euros

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Of course. It's the same in Belgium. We have a lot of official distributors.

Concerning FN Herstal, they sell hunting and sport firearms included GP35 HI Power

But impossible to have the FNS 2000, PS90, SCAR 16 and 17S directly. They are made only for the US Market and imported by FN America. For our government, we are undoubtedly , murderers in power.

The five seven is prohibited because his ammunition is classed.

FNP, FNX, FNS are only manufactured in US and also reserved for your market.

It's the life.

If you want an idea, if we want to import a

FNX 9: 800 euros

FNX 45 TACTICAL : between 1500 and 1750 euros

SCAR 16S 3800 euros

SCAR 17S between 4200 and 4900 euros
wow that is a serious mark up on prices! Welcome to the forum and also please post pics!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts