FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was holding out for the Masada but have suffered a knockout blow by Magpul making a standard gutless corp decision(I shouldn't have got my hopes up). Now my only hope is the FN SCARE Heavy baby!!!
We are waiting FNH, after Magpul's decision to sell out I am fully prepared to swear allegiance to Belgium lol

·
Registered
520 Posts
wow, i didn't think y'all would be allowed either of them. talk about gutless moves- your friendly neighborhood politicians aren't doing anyone any favors.

good luck with the SCAR- and welcome! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We can get any rifle available in the rest of the US. There are some outstanding armories and gunsmiths that are converting everything. We will have whatever when it comes out. Everyone out here is buying the LWRC's but I think I'm going to wait for the SCAR Heavy.
As for Magpul, they made a gutless move. All I have to say about politics is that the 2nd largest Marine Corps base, the Navy Seals, numerous Army and Air Force special forces units, Ronald Reagen and the Minuteman Org are all from California. Its actually a pretty conservative state buthe the inner cities of LA and SF have all the delegets and everyone in the state gets screwed. It would be nice if the NRA catared to the legal Hispanic population(the Majority) then maybe we could get some of these laws changed. Eitherway once the Democrats get in office the AWB is coming back so you better learn how we do it in California right now so u dont have to worry when it happens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts