FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heavily considering buying a PS90. Anyone own or shoot one before? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

They are fun to shoot. Check out the PS90 forum section.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
9,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The PS90 is a hell of a lot of fun. I really love mine.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome to the FN forum! No one here actually owns FN firearms, especially the PS90, we are just fanboys. All kidding aside, the PS90 is a fun gun to shoot. Don't own one (yet) as I'm not wanting to add another caliber to stockpile but I have a feeling the Five-seveN and PS90 will join my collection before 2016

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone. The PS90 will be my first rifle/carbine. I've watched many online reviews, but haven't been able to find any major issues with the weapon besides a few things about weight and the trigger. Nonetheless, I haven't been discouraged from buying it. Can anyone recommend a good sight for it?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Welcome. In my opinion it's the most fun weapon in my FN Family. Perfectly balanced, the right size and with a magazine capacity of 50 rounds in some States. You will be hard pressed to find a better weapon in the class, in fact if you think you can find one let me know? The weapon is very intuitive, easy to breakdown and put back together. The design provides for almost no recoil for much faster and more accurate follow up shots. The PS90 is a real gem. I'm looking for a second one now. Best of luck on your search!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts