FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.. Just pulled the trigger (so to speak) on a new PS90 USG that i saw and fell head over heels for. Probably will be looking for large quantities of ammo and some mags as well as cases and tac vests. :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Congrats and Welcome! The sponsors have some cool things for the Ps-90 that you may want to check out!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Now, you can get 500rnds from cabelas for i think 189 -tax and shipping. Thats a pretty good price for starters.

·
Registered
630 Posts
TOM1911 said:
Hello.. Just pulled the trigger (so to speak) on a new PS90 USG that i saw and fell head over heels for. Probably will be looking for large quantities of ammo and some mags as well as cases and tac vests. :shock:
welcome aboard

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome Tom . I hope you really like your PS90 They are great little guns fer sure

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome Aboard.....This is a great place. :shock:

·
Registered
148 Posts
TOM,

Welcome . . . :) . . . and wait till you fall in lust w/ the FS2000, no recover from that!

:shock:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IT HAS BEGUN.. :twisted: I've started building on the initial purchase of the carbine. A new tac vest from The Vest Guy. Now for some more mags, a ton of ammo, and the slide over to the darkside will be complete. :bow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts