FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just bought a PS90 yesterday, and so far, I'm only dissapointed in myself when it comes to this great fun gun. While I was choosing which color I wanted, green or black (I chose green by the way) I got so excited, I forgot to inventory the box before leaving. I've never done that before, and go figure, this is the one time stuff was missing! When I got it home, I found there was no owners manual in the box, only the rifle and the magazine. I dont know if there is supposed to be anything else other than the owners manual, but I'm pretty sure that when i was looking at the black one, there was a bunch of stuff in the box, so i think I'm mising out on at least one more thing. So today, I have to drive an hour back to the gun store, and let the guy know what happened, and hopefully he can find the missing stuff, or maybe he will take pitty on me and let me have the stuff fromt the other box. I'm thinking it's laying somewhere in the store, so the only problem is having to drive and hour to go get it... Other than that, I'm happy with my purchase, and look forward to talking about all my experiences with it in the near future! Thanks for havin me!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Sorry that happened to you. But, welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good info here. Mine only came with the owners manual. No other stuff.

TA

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Welcome aboard!

That happened to someone else here - I believe the called FN and requested a manual. From memory, I think other than a manual and some orther sort of 1 page paper insert, I don't think U are missing anything else. Mine did not have a registration form for the gun - at least not that I remember.

Here is their contact info from their site in case U do not have any luck with the dealer:

FNH USA Commercial
and Law Enforcement Sales
PO Box 697
McLean, VA 22101
Phone: 703-288-1292
Fax: 703-288-1730
E-Mail: [email protected]

Oh, make sure to take a pic of your PS90 for us once you finish equipping it with a sling and anything else you plan to mount on it via aftermarket rails.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts