FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

Just picked up a PS90 from a neighbor who was moving to a non-2a friendly state. I'm usually more of a pistol shooter but the package was too good to pass up. Looking forward to learning more about the gun and getting out and shooting it. Any information or advice is always welcome.

Edit: So from what I gather from the PS90 trigger sticky, its apparently a Gen II Tri-Rail.

·
Premium Member
9,482 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the PS90. I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. It's one of my favorite guns to shoot...but one of my least favorite to feed ($$$).

Sounds like you scored on the tri-rail.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum !!! Since I no longer reside in Texas, I want you to go to Panchos Mexican Buffet, eat a metric ton of tacos and enchilada's for me, then come back and post in extreme detail how good it was lol. I miss Pancho's more than any old friend I have back there lol.

EDIT: Sorry - Almost forgot - Congrats on scoring that PS90 !!!

·
Premium Member
9,482 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum !!! Since I no longer reside in Texas, I want you to go to Panchos Mexican Buffet, eat a metric ton of tacos and enchilada's for me, then come back and post in extreme detail how good it was lol. I miss Pancho's more than any old friend I have back there lol.

EDIT: Sorry - Almost forgot - Congrats on scoring that PS90 !!!
Man, I'm still in Texas and I haven't had Pancho's since about 1989. Raise that flag.

Sorry for the derail.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. Yeah I am seeing that this is not a cheap gun to shoot. Thankfully he threw in a couple boxes of ammo and a few mags but I do need to find an optic to put on it. I'm still digging through all the posts on the forum.

Unfortunately no Panchos near me but I've got plenty of other Mexican options. Just did fajitas this weekend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome from the "other" side of the Red River! My grandma has a ranch in the hill country, and I haven't been down there in a while so I'm itching to do so. I haven't messed with any of the FN rifles (although I do have an FN built upper on the way), but I do enjoy their pistol offerings!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Gotta get the sopapillas with loads of honey if you're at Panchos. The one at Burnet Rd & Koenig Ln in Austin kept me going (literally, if it wasn't for Kaopectate!) as a student at UT some 30-35 years ago.

PS90s are just fun! Expensive to shoot, but fun!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Welcome fellow Texas! Ill raise that damn flag for you :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts