FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone Im new to this site ! I grew up in Jersey and after my military service I moved to the Nashville Tennessee area. I love the FN weapons and just really started collecting them about 6 months ago. I have always been into shooting , reloading and military history. I am married to the perfect woman. She is Sexy, hard working and LOVES to Shoot. She is serving in Iraq right now with the US Army. I own 2 companies and help run them in Nashville TN, My brother in law and I have just started the ball rolling on a gun shop as well, we have a website that should launch in the next month or so and the gun shop should open in the next 6 months.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thanks to you and your wife for your service. :?

·
Registered
136 Posts
WELCOME! :)

Can I assume that since you were serving and then settled in Nashville that you were with the 101st?

Congrats to Vanderbilt! GREAT season! :?

·
Registered
137 Posts
welcome

Welcome to the site, and thank your wife for serving our country. I hope your choice of times to open a shop doesnt cause you problems. Good luck and success.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Welcome to the site, and thanks to both for your services to our country!!! :shock:
I will be in Nashville on 01-08/01-09 and would like to patron your new shop. :?

Tony

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome!! I see a potential sponsor!! :twisted:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sponser

Yes I would like to get some info on the advertising here sound like a great item.

I was not in the 101st, I was in the Marines for 4 years and parent moved to Nashville so when I got out I figured it would be nice to live close.

The shop will not be open by then we are still working on that.
Sorry about seeming like I was advertising the companies but when i found this site I was pumped I love FN alot I was here before signed up and then when my wife deployed and having 2 kids its hard to have the time with all Im doing but I have the system down now and I came across this site again and just wanted to list some things about me. I would like info on advertising it would be great.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome, FN&Gs! You TN'ers need to check in at the TN hometown at arfcom and join us for a shoot sometime. :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.