FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just a brief intro

I now live in Salt Lake, UT, been here for two years, before that I lived all my Life in Oregon, where I had 16 Years in Law Enforcement, and for the past 17 years I have been Manufacturing Police, Military, EMS type Gear, Vests, Tactical Gear... you name it I make it

I am looking into being a Sponsor on this forum, and looking forward to working with many of you in developing products that you guys are needing, and improving on existing ones.

So don't be Shy, shoot me an email and let me help you out

THX
Robert

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can you make a stiff drop-leg holster for a small vhf radio? I poked myself in the eye yesterday for the last time (the holster's on my chest right in front of my face).

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
134Bravo said:
Can you make a stiff drop-leg holster for a small vhf radio? I poked myself in the eye yesterday for the last time (the holster's on my chest right in front of my face).

Sure I can so that for you, it would be a first for a radio on the leg, but I will make anything you want, pm me the details

THX
Robert

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thermallator said:
Welcome aboard, I will send you PM in regards to sponsorhsip.

Cheers,

-TH
I sent a couple PM's but it don't look like it went through I sent the Money and the logo lastnight

THX

Robert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts