FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and to FN firearms. I just put an OD green PS90 USG with the Black Reticle on lawaway at my local gun store on Saturday. I cannot wait to finish paying for it so I can pick it up and bring it home to add to the rest of my collection!

I look forward to sharing my experiences with my PS90 with everyone. It will be a blast!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
psycho-PS90 said:
Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and to FN firearms. I just put an OD green PS90 USG with the Black Reticle on lawaway at my local gun store on Saturday. I cannot wait to finish paying for it so I can pick it up and bring it home to add to the rest of my collection!

I look forward to sharing my experiences with my PS90 with everyone. It will be a blast!

:cool:
What store did you get it from?

-TH

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just bought my FNP45 from Impact 2 weeks ago! I've gone to their range once with it and it ate up 100 rounds flawlessly.

In fact, they have received quite a bit of my money this month because last week I picked up a new Kahr CW45 as my CCW. It also ate up its first 100 rounds flawlessly so I'm twice as happy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome from Arizona! you'll really enjoy your ps90, hope you can pick it up soon.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts