FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.. Recently picked up a new to me FNS-9, black on black.. What a beauty! I had been eyeing these for a while but couldn't decide between the FNX or the FNS. Still not 100% sure I made the right choice! I guess time will tell and there's always the trade-in option, right?? HaHa....

I'm typically a 1911 guy (thanks to Uncle Sam) and also love me some BHPs so maybe the X would've been a better choice but I really like the controls on the S. I can deal with the trigger as it somewhat reminds me of a BHP trigger. I'm probably one of few shooters that actually likes having a thumb safety. I really don't get the chest thumping safety haters, which coincidentally are probably the same guys you see in the "accidental discharge" videos.

But anywho.. I'm looking forward to learning a lot about my FN and to hopefully contribute something useful as well.

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the FNS!

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Welcome to the Forum... :)

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Good choice on the FNS. I think you will like it. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Welcome and congrats!:?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Hello and welcome from Utah

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HaHa.. So I went ahead and adopted a pristine FNX-9 that picked me out of a crowd. I'm excited about comparing it to my beloved FNS-9.. Twin bros...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts