·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: kwsyler

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Welcome to the Forum ( from the Kave ).... also thanks for your 40 years of LE service.... unfortunately the way our country is going..... it has turned " Protect & Serve " upside down ... and on it's head.... to be honest it is becoming a profession that is almost as dangerous as being a Warfighter !

With all due respect !
mjk1

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the Forum ( from the Kave ).... also thanks for your 40 years of LE service.... unfortunately the way our country is going..... it has turned " Protect & Serve " upside down ... and on it's head.... to be honest it is becoming a profession that is almost as dangerous as being a Warfighter !

With all due respect !
mjk1
Thank you very much and you hit the bullseye!! LEOs are having to Protect and Serve with a lot of discretion and common sense. Looks like I will be medically retired soon, since starting treatment for multiple myeloma in March of last year. It's not what I wanted since I can still do, but the chemo, stem cell transplant and the continuing treatments are sometimes pretty rough. Again thanks and keep on burning that powder!!

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

Thank you for your service!!! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts