FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, New to FN guns. I own a FNP40 and need some help finding a good holster for concealment.

What does everyone here use for day to day carry?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard... Glad U found us...

I personally carry a Walther P99 compact with the A/S trigger. But there are some FNP owners that can speak up. I also think there are a few past holster threads that might help U. And, Crossbreed Holsters sells holsters for the FNP.

·
Registered
268 Posts
My FNP9-M. Best pistol I've got really. It's not the best looking, not the most accurate, nor the most powerful, but it points the best and is the most reliable. Having already abused it in little backyard test, it's got my vote. Holster I used to have for it was a passport kangaroo holster. Just a general IWB/OWB large frame compact auto holster.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Haven't bought the FNP 40 yet, but when I was looking at one in a gun store I tried it in a Galco Matrix MX7 holster for the Sig P229. That's the holster that I use for my M&P 9mm. The FNP seemed to fit in it better than the M&P. I haven't tried carrying an FNP in that holster, but I seem to recall seeing somewhere that holsters for the P229 will fit the FNP.

·
Registered
3 Posts
DE SANTIS SPEED SCABBARD FOR S&W M&P WORKS GREAT FOR FNP-9 SO SHOULD WORK FOR 40 AS WELL

·
Registered
4 Posts
fist inc. makes a bunch of different styles for the fnp according to their gun list some are exspensive some are priced very well

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've HEARD that the USPcompact holster works great. Also the XD holsters.

I've personally put my FNP9 inside a Don Hume IWB fullsize USP holster and it seemed like it would work, but I thought it would be better if it was a little tighter. So..... the USPcompact holster idea makes sense.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If don't want to spend mucho $ and IWB is ok, an Uncle Mike's # 15 fits perfect.Take s strip of 1' Scott's rubber tape, add strip of velcro to back of tape and stick it to front inside of holster and it will stay open enough for fairly easy reholstering.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts