FN Herstal Firearms banner

Help Identify Wacky Grip

434 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  mgdive
So, I like weird guns and gun bits. A local shop has an AR-15 with a wacky grip on it. It wraps up and connects to where you'd attach a regular trigger guard for a lower that didn't have one built in.

Does anyone here happen to know the proper name for this type of grip? The shop guys say it's a bump fire grip.

Thanks in advance,
Hard Eight
See less See more
1 - 3 of 10 Posts
I stopped by the shop on my way to work today. The first post is now updated with a real photo. I tried to take a close up of the connection nearest the magazine well, but it's very blurry.
Called the ULTIMATE Trigger Actuator invented and patented by Patrick Teel and manufactured and sold by Firearms System & Design of Minneapolis, MN. Supposedly made back in the 80s and I don't think it's manufactured anymore. I have no other info about it...this is from Google but hopefully it helps?
Many thanks.
1 - 3 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.